- “Nay! It was heresy!”— Prophet of Objection
The Prophet of Objection was a member of the Covenant High Council in 2552 and was present during the trial of Thel 'Vadamee, who would later be made an Arbiter. A devout follower of the Covenant ideology, Objection was angered by what he saw as the Commander's failure in the destruction of Installation 04. He thus led the call against the Commander and when the High Prophet of Truth remarked to the Commander that his mistake not to safeguard the Halo was a colossal failure, Objection stood up and shook his fist, saying "Nay, it was heresy!"
Later, The Prophet of Truth dismissed this remark, saying that though the Arbiter rightly bore the blame for the destruction of the Halo, the council was "overzealous" in branding him a heretic for this failure.
- The Prophet of Objection was voiced by Bob O'Donnell, father of Martin O'Donnell.
- He was formerly meant to be called the Prophet of Denial.
- ↑ Halo 2, level The Heretic
- ↑ Halo 2, level The Arbiter
- ↑ Joe Staten: He was the Surly Dwarf from Myth... And then, here, the Prophet of Denial.