It is represented by a blue circle, containing a Spartan with eleven outward-pointing spikes around its head.
- On any difficulty, activate the Tough Luck, Catch, Thunderstorm, and Famine Skulls. These skulls have almost almost no effect in making the gameplay more difficult, making this Achievement relatively easy to earn.
- If the player doesn't earn 15,000 points before reaching Rally Point Alpha, the Warthog's gunner will still have a chance to earn about 4,000 points during the Warthog run, as long as the proper skulls are activated.
- Just continue from the achievement orpheus, the skulls you need are practically the same and the gameplay is still easy, you should end up with 14,000 before you kill 343 Guilty Spark, so it is safe to say getting 1,000 with 20+ flood and sentinels should be easy.
- The Spartan in this Achievement's emblem greatly resembles the Slayer emblem.
- A Reclaimer, in the Halo Universe, is a Forerunner, whose duty is to activate the Halos, which the Master Chief does in this level.
- The circle which is created by the eleven outward pointing spikes looks similar to a Halo around the Spartan's head.
- A common myth among players is that the meta-game achievements were alternate name ideas for the campaign missions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.