Scarab is a term that, in the context of the Halo franchise, could refer to many things, namely:
- A group of Covenant vehicles known colloquially as "Scarabs" by UNSC personnel.
- Type-29 Ultra-Heavy Site Excavator - The vehicle often referred to as the "Super Scarab," as seen in Halo Wars.
- Type-36 Ultra Heavy Assault Platform - Another vehicle referred to by the moniker of Scarab.
- Type-47 Ultra-Heavy Assault Platform - A general classification encompassing both of the vehicles typically brought to mind by the term Scarab.
- Banished Scarab - A Banished vehicle bearing the moniker "Scarab", featured in Halo Wars 2.
- Scarab Gun - An easter egg weapon from Halo 2 and Halo 2: Anniversary which appears to be a T-25 Plasma Rifle but instead fires a beam similar to the T-47A Scarab's primary weapon.
- Scarab (level) - A level from Halo Wars in which the player must defeat an in-construction T-29 Scarab before it destroys their base.
- Scarab (Skull) - A skull in Halo 2: Anniversary which makes all weapons excluding the T-1 Energy Sword function like the Scarab Gun.
- Scarab Slide - An achievement from Halo: The Master Chief Collection, awarded for beating the par time on The Covenant.
- King of the Scarab - An achievement in Halo 2 Vista which rewards the player for finding the Scarab Gun.
- Scarab Lord - The Halo: TMCC equivalent to the King of the Scarab achievement, also awarded for finding the Scarab Gun.
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.