|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
|This article does not have enough inline citations or proper citation format. You can help Halo Alpha by adding citations.|
Biography[edit | edit source]
Creation[edit | edit source]
Harvest[edit | edit source]
Arcadia[edit | edit source]
Shield World[edit | edit source]
Losing the Slipspace Drive[edit | edit source]
Serina, knowing the crew of the Spirit of Fire may be on a one-way trip, manufactured and delivered fake emails from family members to the crew celebrating Valentine's Day. No one ever suspected her of this deception.
Deactivation[edit | edit source]
At some point during the Spirit's drift, Serina deactivated herself per rampancy protocols. Thus the Spirit was left without an AI until the discovery of Isabel. Once Isabel was brought aboard, much of Serina's work continued to be used and was built upon by her.
Personality[edit | edit source]
She has a very sarcastic and detached nature. She frequently seems to disregard the lives of others, even her own ship's crew - such as when the Spirit of Fire is slowly being pulled inside the Shield World - almost always responding to their peril with some curious remark or dark joke.
Her avatar was a young female with long hair and a lab coat. She spoke with an English accent. Beneath all her sarcastic comments and seemingly uncaring attitude, she turned out to be kinder than she seems. Serina had an interest in human relationships and chocolate.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Halo Wars 2[edit | edit source]
Skirmish[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Serina's only human memory is "kissing a boy."
- After completing Halo Wars on Legendary, Serina will say, "Captain, wake up; something has happened."
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Concept Art[edit | edit source]
Halo Wars[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Halo Wars (First appearance)
- Halo Wars: Genesis
- I have a bridge to look after here.
- I kissed a boy once.
- Halo Wars 2
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Stay Frosty
- Halo Wars: Genesis: "Spirit's 'smart' AI, Serina, can coordinate the simultaneous repair and refit of 12 ships of the line. We couldn't get along without her."
- Halo Wars - Collectible: Halo Wars Timeline Events
- Halo Wars 2 - Level: The Signal
- Halo Wars - Bonus Item: Manual
- Halo Waypoint: Community Update - Halo Summer Celebration