|There is more information available on this subject at Sniper rifle on the English Wikipedia.|
Sniper or sniper rifle may refer to the following:
- The SRS99 series:
- SRS 99 Anti-Matériel - The UNSC sniper rifle featured in Halo: Reach and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.
- SRS 99-Series 5 Anti-Matériel - The UNSC sniper rifle featured in Halo 4 and Halo 5: Guardians.
- M99 "Stanchion Gauss Rifle" SASR - A UNSC anti-matériel rifle used by Sergeant Major Avery Johnson during Operation: KALEIDOSCOPE and TREBUCHET.
- Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor/Sniper variant - Spartan armor permutation in Halo: Reach.
- Type-27 "Beam Rifle" SASR - An early variant of the Beam Rifle widely used in the Post-war period, seen in Halo 4, Halo 2: Anniversary's multiplayer and Halo 5: Guardians.
- Type-50 "Particle Beam Rifle" SRS - A Covenant equivalent to the UNSC sniper rifle, featured in Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo 3: ODST, Halo 2: Anniversary's campaign and Halo 5: Guardians.
- Type-52 "Focus Rifle" SAR - Otherwise known as the Focus Rifle, featured in Halo: Reach, Halo: Spartan Assault and Halo: Spartan Strike.
- Z-750 "Binary Rifle" SASR - A Forerunner sniper rifle used by Promethean warriors, featured in Halo 4, Halo: Spartan Strike and Halo 5: Guardians.
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.