|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
Dozens of wind power stations occupy the EAP's coastal territories, many of them abandoned and surrendered to obsolescence.
— Menu description
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Environmental Interaction[edit | edit source]
- Two of the walkways leading to the center wheel begin in the up position. However, there are small red hinges that can be shot or bashed that will bring them down
- On the north side (towards the wall with STATION 7 written on it), there are windows with blast covers being propped open. The arms holding them out can be shot or bashed, sealing them.
- Just below those windows, inside the power plant, is generator that once shot, will bring down the large gate.
Changes from Zanzibar[edit | edit source]
- The archway between the beach and the inland section of the map has windows like in Last Resort.
- Many more trees have been added.
- The interior of the defender's base no longer has the large generator, and seems much more empty. A cuboid tent-like structure has been added in the corner, opposite the gate.
- The hole in the seawall now has debris below it, allowing players to jump up from the courtyard.
- A second drawbridge has been added nearby the Rocket Launcher spawn, similar to the one leading from the Active camouflage spawn point to the turbine.
- All visuals have been completely redone, and graffiti has been added in many places but the setting appears to have remained the same.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Concept[edit | edit source]
In-game[edit | edit source]
Comparison[edit | edit source]
Misc.[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.