|This page (Sweet William Cigars) may not meet Halo Alpha's standards. You can help by cleaning this page (Sweet William Cigars).|
Colonel Robert Watts also smoked them, and had them delivered regularly to his base at Eridanus secundus. The Spartans recognized this and placed a NAV Marker Transmitter on the box, which allowed them to find and capture Watts.
Others who are known who smoked these cigars include Captain Jacob Keyes, Captain Ponder, Admiral Michael Stanforth, Peter Bonifacio, Lieutenant Faison, Gage Yevgenny, Franklin Mendez, and most notably, Sergeant Major Avery J. Johnson.
- They are likely named after the Sweet William flower that is native to Europe. It is possible that these flowers are used in the making of these cigars.
- It is possible that the Hidden Cigar in Cairo Station is a Sweet William cigar.
- A smaller model of a Sweet William cigar can be seen on a Halo 3 Sergeant Johnson action figure.
- It is odd that this is the only brand of cigars to have seen widespread shipping/distribution throughout the inner and outer Colonies.
- It is probable that Daniel Black smokes this specific brand.
List of appearancesEdit
- Halo 3
- Halo 3: ODST
- Halo: The Fall of Reach (First appearance)
- Halo: Contact Harvest
- Halo: The Cole Protocol
- Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx
- Halo: Glasslands
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn