Isn't there a security chest variant of the UA? I'm fairly sure there is but I don't want to add it to the page in case I am mistaken. Could someone clarify and add any relevant info to the page?--Soul reaper 07:25, September 29, 2010 (UTC)

Not a variant? Edit

At this point, I'm pretty sure the "UA" designation in the Reach armory doesn't refer to a single armor variant, but rather a broad category of attachments. As suggested by some of the helmet permutation descriptions, I'd guess it's short for "up-armor" or "up-armored", and can thus refer to a wide variety of different permutations that add an extra piece of armor. Not all of them are even MJOLNIR permutations, such as the NxRA attachment which is also used by regular troops. I think we should change the article accordingly, possibly to "MJOLNIR supplemental armor" or something. --Jugus (Talk | Contribs) 09:08, September 29, 2010 (UTC)

I agree. It seems to be a blanket term for a certain style, rather than a specific permutation.-- Forerunner 10:02, September 29, 2010 (UTC)

UA/Base Security [W] Image Edit

If anyone can obtain an image of the UA/Base Security [W] that could be added to the article that would be great. An image of the chest in the purchase list wold be preferable as it won't show the rest of the armor and will be easier to see--Soul reaper 11:06, October 7, 2010 (UTC)

Missing Utility Edit

Where is the UA/CHOBHAM ? i don´t see it in the guide...which rank is required for obtaining this thing? Rude Brute 19:00, December 6, 2010 (UTC)

[W] Edit

What does the [W} in UA/Base Security [W] stand for? --Revan's Exile 17:28, July 3, 2011 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.