I think 'Paranoid Marine' would be a more appropriate name for this article. Siphida 12:21, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Would be, if he was a Marine. He's an Army trooper (as far as I can tell), though "Paranoid Trooper" may be a fitting name.--Jugus (Talk | Contribs) 12:36, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
- This page is an easter egg, so it doesn't really matter. However, if you really think you have a better idea for this easter egg's name, put up a Move Page voting. Marine could be wrong, Jugus already explains why--Odysseas-Spartan53 12:38, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
Reference too Flood? Edit
I think that his line "if one of those little ones bites you, you turn into one!" sounds like a reference to the Flood. Additionally, in Halo Wars, on the level Anders' Signal, a Marine says "One of them bit me. Is thht bad?" before turning into a Combat Form.
- It most likely isn't a reference to the Flood, because, well, the Flood aren't known to the UNSC yet. While yes, the crew of the Spirit of Fire has encountered the Flood, it is unlikely that they made it back into UNSC space without a Slipspace drive. When you also take into account that the UNSC has no idea the Flood exists until they encounter them on Installation 04, I'd say that this isn't a reference to the Flood.
- // ŝтŕγκęŕ [ COM | LOG/M | LOG/S ] 03:39, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
- I didn't mean that it was the UNSC referencing the Flood, more of Bungie making the reference. -Hahap 03:41, September 19, 2010 (UTC)