|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
The Master chief and his team face their greatest threat and his hardest choice as the true power of Genesis is revealed.
Blue Team teleports in
Blue Team starts walking forwards down the hall.
- Master Chief: Cortana. Answer me.
Fade to black, cutscene ends.
GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHEREdit
Warden Eternal teleports in, pulling the master chief to him and holding the Chief right in him.
- Warden Eternal: You allow them an audience. You risk all in the name of ... what, Cortana?
- Cortana: Warden, don't.
- Warden Eternal: They mean to undo your plans. They will disperse your Guardians--
- Cortana: Leave, Warden!
The warden is forcefully teleported out of the hall, dropping the chief as he leaves.
- Cortana: I'm sorry. I didn't think he could get in here.
- Master Chief: Enough games. You brought the Guardians here. Why?
- Cortana: Forerunners used Guardians to keep troublesome worlds in line. I intend to do the same.
- Kelly: You what?
- Cortana: If their is no trouble, there will be no need for discipline. I have work to do, John. Come to me quickly.
The door at the end of the hall opens when approached. The door beyond opens when approached.
- Warden Eternal: When Cortana first found Genesis, I swore to protect her.
- Master Chief: He wants a fight, Blue Team.
- Fred: Let's give him one.
Blue Team proceeds down the catwalk leading to a central platform. Promethean troops start to teleport in.
- Warden Eternal: My pledge stands even though she now resists.
|A New Dawn||Complete mission 14||10G|
|Harbinger||Complete The Breaking on Legendary difficulty without the entire fireteam dying||10G|
|Prison Break||Simultaneously kill two Wardens in The Breaking on Heroic difficulty||10G|