What was once resistance is now immunity.
- The skull is at the top of the large circular room where Cortana says, "It was the coin's fault! I wanted to make you strong, keep you safe." When you enter this room you will fall out of a hole in the ceiling and land next to a dead Elite. To the left of the room will be some small, somewhat fungal, growths on the walls. Near this is a rounded pillar.
- Stand on the pillar and jump to the thin growth outcrops to the left. If you are not careful, you may hit your head on an obstruction above, spoiling the jump.
- After the first two to the left, turn around and look away from the rock wall. Then look left for another one with a longish extrusion of Flood material. This one is difficult to jump to as your head will hit the wall with jumps from many of the obvious positions. One jump that works is at the tip of this pillar, back up about two feet from the edge and jump slightly left of the tip of the target pillar. Or, when you get on the upper outcrop on the left, facing the other outcrop you are jumping to, move as far as you can to the left. Then jump toward the other outcrop with the extension of Flood material.
- Underneath the platform you usually walk on are two to three Deployable Covers near the Terminal with Cortana's message. These can be placed on the pillar and the ledge to make the jumps easier and help you avoid things that can cause your jumps to fail.
- Walk up the extruded Flood tentacle onto the roof of the area where you will find the Skull in a small pile of blood and bones.
Halo 5: GuardiansEdit
The skull in its appearances in first-person shooter Halo installments causes the weaknesses and resistances to be both boosted. So using the correct weapon types for each enemy is a lot more important.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.