Augurs aboard the Undiminished Entelechy sought to unlock the Ring's holy secrets from this control center.
Truth is a remake of the Halo 2 map Midship, featured in the Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta. It is set in Undiminished Entelechy, a Covenant ship that is orbiting Threshold next to Installation 04.
Changes from MidshipEdit
- The sword platform is supported by bridges and no longer free floating.
- There is a hole below the center of the sword platform which players can drop down onto.
- Bottom Mid has been completely overhauled, now containing a raised platform underneath which the Hydra spawns. Players can jump from this platform up to the sword platform.
- The map is significantly larger than Midship, probably to account for Sprint.
- A hologram of the UNSC Pillar of Autumn is visible inside the red team's base whereas blue team has a hologram of Installation 04.
- During the beta, the Prophets' Bane was present on the sword platform. It was replaced with the Plasma Caster in the release build.
- Blue Bend
- Blue One
- Blue Sneaky
- Blue Street
- Blue Two
- Blue Window
- Carbine Lift
- Carbine One
- Carbine Two
- Pink Tower One
- Pink Tower Two
- Red Bend
- Red One
- Red Sneaky
- Red Street
- Red Two
- Red Window
- Top Mid
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Halo Waypoint - Halo 5: Guardians, Halo 5: Guardians Beta - Truth
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Halo Waypoint - CANON FODDER - BETA LATE THAN NEVER
- ↑ YouTube - Gamescom 2014 Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta First Look
- ↑ Youtube - Halo 5: Guardians - Prophets Bane" Sword, and "Breakout" Gamemode
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.