GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
This article is about the Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer map. For the San'Shyuum leader of the Covenant Empire, see [[Prophet of Truth]].
Augurs aboard the Undiminished Entelechy sought to unlock the Ring's holy secrets from this control center.
Truth is a remake of the Halo 2 map Midship, featured in the Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta. It is set in Undiminished Entelechy, a Covenant ship that is orbiting Threshold next to Installation 04.
Changes from Midship
- The sword platform is supported by bridges and no longer free floating.
- There is a hole below the center of the sword platform which players can drop down onto.
- Bottom Mid has been completely overhauled, now containing a raised platform underneath which the Hydra spawns. Players can jump from this platform up to the sword platform.
- The map is significantly larger than Midship, probably to account for Sprint.
- A hologram of the UNSC Pillar of Autumn is visible inside the red team's base whereas blue team has a hologram of Installation 04.
- During the beta, the Prophets' Bane was present on the sword platform. It was replaced with the Plasma Caster in the release build.
- Blue Bend
- Blue One
- Blue Sneaky
- Blue Street
- Blue Two
- Blue Window
- Carbine Lift
- Carbine One
- Carbine Two
- Pink Tower One
- Pink Tower Two
- Red Bend
- Red One
- Red Sneaky
- Red Street
- Red Two
- Red Window
- Top Mid