|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
Were you looking for the Type-25 Directed Energy Pistol from previous Halo games?
Almost certainly the most widely used and versatile weapon in known space, the Plasma Pistol can fire either rapid pulses of superheated plasma or an overcharged plasma bolt that can disable vehicles and overload shield generators.
Changes from the Type-25 Plasma Pistol[edit | edit source]
- Collimators are no longer visible.
- Rear holographic design different.
- Shots track enemies better in smart scope.
- More streamlined in design.
- Single shots now only take up 1% of battery instead of 2%.
- Slightly slower rate of fire.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Halo 5: Guardians (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.