The UNSC Razor's Edge was a Prowler of the United Nations Space Command. It was part of the Battle of New Harmony in 2537. During the battle, they managed to attach a telemetry probe to a retreating Covenant Frigate. They then followed the Frigate through Slipspace and discovered K7-49.
Its eventual fate is unknown.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The UNSC Razor's Edge is assumed to have been a Razor-class light prowler, a prowler class which was recently identified in Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide, due to the similar name, much like the UNSC Stalwart Dawn and the Stalwart-class light frigate.
- The band AC/DC released an album in 1990 entitled "Razor's Edge." It is possible that the UNSC Razor's Edge was named in tribute to this album.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, page 186
- Halo: Ghost of Onyx, page 83