History[edit | edit source]
Human-Covenant War[edit | edit source]
Fall of Reach[edit | edit source]
- Main article: The Fall of Reach
Just before July 24, 2552, a small Covenant team lead by Zealots, infiltrated the Visegrád Relay, disrupting communications on Reach. The UNSC, fearing that the Insurrectionists had taken down the relay, sent Noble Team to investigate. The UNSC found out about the small team and declared WINTER CONTINGENCY.
On the night of August 11, Noble Team was deployed to Szurdok Ridge in order to research new Covenant activities. They found out that the Covenant was deploying large amounts of forces into the region through teleportation spires. They reported their findings and the UNSC made a plan. On the morning of August 12, 2552, large Covenant deployments were detected moving across the Viery. In response, numerous UNSC forces launched an assault on the region.
When the Covenant supercarrier Long Night of Solace revealed itself, Noble Team made a plan. In order to achieve this plan, they needed to acquire space transit and defenses. So, on August 14, 2552, the UNSC launched an assault on the Sabre Program Launch/Research Range.
Following the destruction of the Long Night of Solace, new Covenant forces moved across the territory. Some forces would besiege New Alexandria for days until it was eventually glassed. Sword Base would also become a battle zone for a second time.
On August 30, the climactic Battle of Aszod took place. Here the remains of Noble Team and many other UNSC forces would be destroyed. The UNSC Pillar of Autumn managed to escape from drydock however after receiving an important package.
Post-Reclaimer[edit | edit source]
Geography[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Unidentified BXR Titanium Mine
- Szurdok Ridge
- Babd Catha Ice Shelf
- Farkas Lake
- New Alexandria
- Highland Mountains
- Camp Hathcock
- Camp Independence
- Fairchild Field
- Mount Törött
- Military Reservation 01478-B
- Military Wilderness Training Preserve
- Reach FLEETCOM Military Complex
- Reach High Command
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Halo: Reach - Level: Tip of the Spear
- ONI: Sword Base CCTV Footage
- Halo: Reach - Level: Winter Contingency
- Halo: Reach - Level: ONI: Sword Base
- Halo: Reach - Level: Nightfall
- Halo: Reach - Level: Long Night of Solace
- Halo: Reach - Levels: Exodus & New Alexandria
- Halo: Reach - Level: The Package
- Halo: Reach - Levels: The Pillar of Autumn & Lone Wolf
- Halo: Reach - Easter Egg: Breakpoint Radio Conversation
- Halo: Fall of Reach - Chapter 26, Page ??