This site pays homage to the Kradal conflict, a somber Forerunner civil war which saw the loss of countless warriors.
— In-game description
Changes from WarlockEdit
- Each base is differentiated by the color of its lights and gravity lift and an icon on the large platform in front of it.
- A small platform in front of each base allows players to jump onto the bases from the ground.
- Each of the four larger platforms in the center have a slight extension that makes the jump to the center platform easier.
- A small platform next to the four larger platforms on the side next to the center platform allows players to jump onto the larger platforms.
- A shotgun spawns on each of these raised platforms.
- The pillars on the four larger platforms have been widened to provide cover.
- A Sentinel Beam spawns beneath the center platform.
- ↑ YouTube - IGN Live Presents Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 IGN - Warlock is the Final Halo 2 Remake Map for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.