Halo: Ghost of OnyxEdit
- "We have been betrayed by those we trusted most. We have been betrayed by our Prophets." — To the Ship Masters he had called from their ships onto Joyous Exultation.
- "I, like all of you, believed in our leaders and their holy Covenant. How could we have been so willing to believe a Covenant of lies?" — Speaking of the Prophets' treachery.
- "They have called for the destruction of all Sangheili. They have aligned themselves with the barbaric Jiralhanae."
- "The Great Schism is upon us. The unbreakable Covenant Writ of Union has been split asunder. This is the end of the Ninth, and final, Age." — Speaking of the end of the Ninth Age of Reclamation and the Great Schism.
- "You must now decide to surrender to fate-or resist and strive to persist. Myself, I choose to fight. I call upon you all to join me. Let the old ways fade and battle by my side. Together we can forge a new, better union — a new Covenant among the stars." —Asking his fellow Sangheili for assistance.
- "You disagree, Ship Master?" — In response to Voro 'Mantakree's gesture of protest.
- "Speak, then, hero of the battle for the Second Ring of the Gods, and de facto commander of the Second Fleet of Homogeneous Clarity." — Calling Voro 'Mantakree to the center stage.
- "Your words are wisdom, Ship Master Voro. Which is why I have summoned Jiralhanae Alpha Leadership under a banner of truce to this world." — In response to Voro's thoughts on the Jiralhanae and the Flood.
- "I have no illusions that they come with false offers of peace. So we shall stage our own ambush - here, where we are strong. After we have dealt a decapitating blow to the Jiralhanae Alpha Tribes, we will be free to eradicate the infection that threatens to spread from the most holy ring." — In response to the outcry that rose from the thought of peace with the Jiralhanae.
- "As for how to accomplish this, I call upon Oracle Master Parala 'Ahrmonro to report on a new opportunity." — Calling forward Parala 'Ahrmonro.
- "This heresy cannot be ignored for reasons dogmatic and strategic. We will go to this world, Onyx, to protect and secure the holy artifacts. They will be of incalculable value in our impending struggles." — After hearing the translation Cortana sent about Installation 05 and Onyx.
- "You, Ship Master Voro 'Mantakree are now Fleet Master Voro Nar 'Mantakree. Lead your newly assembled battle group to this world. Destroy the demons and deny them their prize at all costs." — To Voro, giving him a promotion and sending him to kill the Spartans that reside on Onyx, and to deny them any Forerunner artifacts or technological assets at all costs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.