|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
Overview[edit | edit source]
At long last, a grunt has rose to become a mighty leader, gifting methane and standing up to those mean, Banished bullies! Well, sorta; Yapyap THE DESTROYER(he likes to shout that last part) is not that mighty or brave but he fights for grunts everywhere-on The Ark, at least.
In-game[edit | edit source]
Yapyap’s army mainly consists of grunts, grunts, and more grunts. His main focus is rushing his enemies with overwhelming numbers, providing covering fire with Shade Drop and shielding his armies with Gruntdome.
Units[edit | edit source]
- Grunt Goblins- Yapyap’s heroes and special forces are large and in charge.
- Cannon Fodder-Grunts,Grunts,Grunts are effective(ish) Light Infantry.
- Methane Wagon-These clunky contractions act as methane-giving Support Vehicles.
- Heavy Grunts- Half grunt, half machine warriors are Yapyap’s enforcers and Core Infantry.
- Brute Riders- Grunts riding captured Brutes are Yapyap’s close quarters warriors.
Sources[edit | edit source]