The Weapon/Anti-Matériel Z-390 High-Explosive Munitions Rifle, more commonly known as the Incineration Cannon, is a usable Promethean Forerunner weapon. The Z-390 Incineration Cannon is a shoulder-mounted munitions launcher.
The Incineration Cannon fires five streams of explosive particles in a tight spread which release in four different directions upon detonation. The explosive particles then detonate again individually, increasing the effective radius of the initial explosion.
- Because there are multiple explosive particles, it is very easy to kill multiple players with one shot.
- It does enough damage to the Scorpion, the Wraith, and the Mantis to destroy them in one hit, but only if all the explosive particles hit the vehicle.
- The Incineration Cannon has only one shot per clip and reloading takes four seconds, which makes missing a shot very punishing.
- The weapon's large area of effective splash damage makes it easy to kill oneself in close quarters.
Changes from Halo 4 to Halo 5: GuardiansEdit
- Runs on a battery instead of a magazine.
- Can fire a rapid two-round burst or can be charged to fire a more powerful blast.