|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
Impressive gravitic control systems offer an extreme amount of flexibility in the placement of Halo's communication relays.
— In-game description
Zenith is a remastered version of the Halo 2 map Ascension included in the Halo 2: Anniversary portion of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. The map is set on a free-floating rock above a Halo ring that is rendered to scale in the engine.
Changes from AscensionEdit
- The walkway connecting the command center to the landing pad has bigger bridge coverings for more cover, a T into a small hole in the main island, and a structure that allows direct access to and from the main island.
- The central dish structure has a temporary dome shield that can be activated by dynamic switches. The switches are located in the command center and the walkway connecting the command center to the landing pad.
- With the graphics update, the terrain has remained the same visually but the Forerunner architecture has taken 343 Industries' new art style and the setting has changed.
- ↑ YouTube - Halo Master Chief Collection Gameplay Demo - E3 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 YouTube - RTX 2014 Panel: 343 Industries 24:45 - 34:25
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.